The latest test equipment on Testers’ Day 2019
Testers’ Day comes back at AstaZero outside Borås on September 11th. The event is aimed at practicing test engineers from the automotive industry and suppliers of test equipment.
– This is a unique opportunity for all visitors to meet suppliers who are normally spread all over Europe and get the chance to get acquainted with their latest equipment, says Jenny Viklund, at AstaZero, who arranges Testers’ Day together with Provinn.
For the third time, Testers’ Day will return to AstaZero. The event is about testing and verifying systems and functions for driver assistance and self-driving vehicles.
– There are many similar events that focus on research and the future, but with Testers’ Day we turn to the practicing test engineers, who work more from a contemporary perspective, says Jenny Viklund.
Testers’ Day is a meeting place for vehicle development, communication and positioning that shows finished products that can be used directly to test and verify new technology.
The day begins with a couple of short seminars that are of general interest, such as trends or legal requirements that can affect the daily work. After that, about 10 workshops are arranged, where visitors can walk around in small groups and immerse themselves in the latest news.
– The unique thing is that all suppliers get the chance to showcase their products for smaller groups and can both demonstrate their function and have a dialogue with the visitors.
Already, several renowned suppliers are ready, including 4activeSystems, Oxford Technical Solutions, Moshon Data and AB Dynamics.
– These are some of the ten highly interesting suppliers that will be present and show the latest products in testing and how they are used,” says Torbjörn Persson, CEO of Provinn, who is responsible for the content of Testers’ Day.
This year, a little extra effort is being made to develop the event.
– We see that there is great potential in this concept and invest in, among other things, more suppliers and improved communication. If the investment falls well, we will look at the opportunities to grow further next year, says Jenny Viklund.
Facts about Testers’ Day 2019:
When: September 11th
Where: AstaZero, Sandhult outside Borås
Who: Test engineers from, among other things, the automotive industry and suppliers of test equipment
Registration: Visit the website www.testersday.com
Organizers: AstaZero and Provinn AB