The interest in Testers’ Day, September 2019, is greater than ever. Already at the end of the summer, the entire exhibition space was fully booked and the registration for the conference is well ahead of the forecast.
– The industry is glowing and there is a great interest in the event, says Jenny Viklund, at AstaZero, who organizes Testers’ Day together with Provinn.
In early September, Testers’ Day will be back at AstaZero outside Borås. The event is aimed at practicing test engineers from the automotive industry and suppliers of test equipment. This year, the interest has been record high.
– The exhibition is already fully booked, which means that twelve of the leading test equipment suppliers in Europe will be in place, says Jenny Viklund.
Each exhibitor will have the opportunity to arrange their own workshop to present their latest news. The conference delegates are then divided into smaller groups who go around and visit different workshops. This means that each workshop is carried out about ten times.
– We want to keep groups at a reasonable level so that everyone will have the opportunity to take part in the presented news and ask questions.
The interest has also been record-breaking from the conference participants. Already during the summer, more than 50 percent of delegates had booked. Since the event is based on small groups that visit all exhibitors, there is an upper limit to how many conference participants can attend.
– There are still places left, but the pressure is high so it is important to hurry if you intend to visit the event.
Even the night before Testers’ Day, a mingle evening is organized at Scandic in Borås, where exhibitors and conference participants will have the opportunity to meet.
– In this type of technology-intensive industry, there is a great need for alternative meeting places where participants get the opportunity to meet in more easy forms to socialize and network, says Jenny Viklund.
Here are all the exhibitors on Testers’ Day 2019